Amazon Echo speakers and devices are deeply discounted for Black Friday 2019 - here's every Echo deal you'll find
- Amazon's Echo smart speakers are deeply discounted for Black Friday 2019.
- On November 28, you can get an Echo Dot for just $22, a new Echo for $60, an Echo Show 5 for just $50, and more great deals.
- The discounts aren't live yet, so come back to this page on November 28 to get them.
- Check out our list of the best Black Friday 2019 deals across all categories.
Besides controlling your smart home, an Echo speaker lets you play music, make voice calls (and video calls on Echo Show devices with displays), ask Alexa for info, and more.
If a smart speaker is what you want, check out these Black Friday Echo deals below. We will be updating this list as more deals go live.
Best Echo Black Friday deals in 2019:
- Echo Dot, $22 (originally $50) [You save $28] - available November 28
- Echo (3rd gen), $60 (originally $100) [You save $40] - available November 28
- Echo Show 5, $50 (originally $90) [You save $40] - available November 28
- Echo Show (2nd gen), $150 (originally $230) [You save $80] - available November 28
- Amazon Smart Plug, $5 (originally $25) [You save $20] - available November 28
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.
Echo Show 5
Echo Show (2nd gen)
Amazon Smart Plug
See more Black Friday deals
See more Cyber Monday deals
- Neobanking platform Vance raises $5.8 million in seed round led by Hummingbird Ventures
- Natural gas price increase negative for GAIL, IGL, marginal beneficiary is RIL: Jefferies
- Auto sales remain buoyant in September with reports of a good festive season ahead
- IAF scrambles fighter jets after bomb scare on Iranian civilian plane in Indian airspace
- Delhi reports over 400 cases of dengue in a week, taking the tally to 937
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World