Berlin's Madame Tussauds put its wax Trump statue in a garbage bin just days before US election
- Madame Tussauds wax museum in Berlin has placed its statue of President
Donald Trumpin a garbage bin, Reuters reports.
- The stunt comes just days before the US presidential election on November 3, and as reports surface of Trump trailing Democratic Nominee Joe Biden in the polls.
- Orkide Yalcindag, the museum's marketing manager, told Reuters they decided to place the statue of Trump in the dumpster as a "preparatory measure."
Berlin's Madame Tussauds has placed its statue of President Donald Trump in a garbage bin filled with trash bags, according to Reuters.
The trash bin, which was labeled with the words "Dump Trump Make America Great Again," was surrounded by images of the president's tweets, including phrases like "Fake
The stunt comes after Trump seems to be down in the polls. As reported by Vox's Matthew Yglesias, a dozen national surveys that were released Thursday show Biden leading Trump, ahead of Tuesday's election. The RealClearPolitics tracker shows that the national average has Biden leading by about 7.8 points.Madame Tussauds typically displays former US presidents, so there is the possibility that Trump will be placed back in the museum after the election, Reuters reported.
- Notified new policy on rare diseases, approved budget of Rs 25 crore for treatment: Centre to HC
- Former PM Manmohan Singh admitted to AIIMS after testing positive for COVID-19
- If you are 18 years or older, you can get a COVID-19 vaccine from May 1
- India is promoting a new internet protocol— the government is offering help for websites to migrate
- SaaS unicorn Druva, which manages data for NASA, Pfizer, and GameStop, raises $147 million; valuation crosses $2 billion