Best Buy and Target are offering a free smart plug when you buy a Google Nest Mini right now
- Smart speakers and plugs are a great way to get started in the smart home world.
- For a limited time, if you buy a Google Nest Mini from Best Buy and Target, you'll get a free Belkin WeMo Mini smart plug. That's a savings of $29.99.
- The offer is valid until November 27, so it's worth acting quickly if you're interested.
- Shopping for more Black Friday deals? Check out our deal coverage on Insider Picks and visit Business Insider Coupons to find the most up-to-date coupons and promo codes.
Although you won't see the free plug prominently mentioned on the product page for the Nest Mini, when you look in your cart, you will see that the plug has been added along with the smart speaker. At Best Buy, you also get a free 90-day trial of Pandora and Sirius XM (for new subscribers only). The offer is valid from now until Wednesday, November 27, so if you're interested, it's worth acting quickly.
The Google Nest Mini is easily one of the best budget smart speakers with its good audio quality and simple design. By talking to the Google Assistant, you can find out information from the web, play music, and, of course, control smart home devices like Belkin's WeMo Mini smart plug - which comes free when you buy the Nest Mini.The WeMo Mini smart plug has long been one of our favorites. You simply plug it into a normal outlet, and then you can plug another non-smart device like a lamp into it so that you can control it with the Belkin app on your phone or with your voice.
The plug is small enough that it doesn't block the other outlet, and it can be controlled with voice commands issued to the Google Assistant, Alexa, and Apple HomeKit.As mentioned, the deal is available at Best Buy and Target. You have to add the Google Nest Mini to your cart and actually go to your cart before you see the WeMo Mini. You'll be able to take advantage of this deal until November 27.
Get the Google Nest Mini with free WeMo Mini smart plug from Target, $49 [You save $29.99]
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.
- Bio-secure bubbles – Here's how IPL players will be staying safe during the pandemic
- INTERVIEW: Chennai-based CAMS’ 30-year journey to an IPO
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart
- 30 COVID vaccine candidates being developed: Health Ministry
- INTERVIEW: Paytm trains its guns on Google while the payments app is back in Play Store