Canada projects coronavirus could kill 11,000 to 22,000
It said the country could see between 934,000 and 1.9 million cases of COVID-19 by the time the pandemic ends, assuming Canadians observe strict social distancing and other safety measures over the next few months.These are the federal government's first projections on the pandemic's possible toll in Canada.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Long-lasting laptops with durable build quality
- Sensex has hit a new record but it's not clear if it will trek higher
- The rise in global crude oil prices may make India's April-June exports data look really good
- Baba Ramdev and Patanjali-owned Ruchi Soya wants to raise money from the market again
- Best office chairs for working from home