China says Beijing's coronavirus outbreak wanes
China's capital had two new cases, the seventh straight day of single-digit increase. Authorities have confirmed 334 infections during the city's outbreak, which was detected about three weeks ago and is the largest in the country since March. No deaths have been reporte.
Beijing government spokesperson Xu Hejian said at a news conference Saturday that the situation "keeps improving and is completely controllable."The six cases outside Beijing were people arriving from abroad. Three were in Gansu province in the country's northwest. Advertisement
China has reported 83,553 confirmed cases and 4,634 deaths since the pandemic began. Its case count does not include people who test positive for the coronavirus but show no symptoms. (AP) RS RS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- M&M has given up on this year’s prospects as first-quarter profit is nearly wiped out
- OnePlus users express shock over uninstallable Facebook bloatware, company says it ensures 'higher battery efficiency'
- Samsung topples Xiaomi as the overall mobile phone leader in India
- Best 6GB RAM phones in India
- Delhi HC allows DU to conduct online Open Book Exams