Dagne Dover's Black Friday sale starts next week and everything will be 20% off - here's what you should buy
- For Black Friday 2019, Dagne Dover is offering 20% off sitewide from November 26 to December 4.
- If you need help finding gifts, there's also a helpful gift guide on the site. Or check out the styles we've reviewed: the Signature Classic Tote, Allyn Tote, Landon Carryall, and Dakota Backpack.
- Insider Picks is also tracking the best Black Friday deals and the best Cyber Monday deals, including some standouts from Nordstrom, Amazon, and Target.
- For up-to-date coupons to major stores on the internet, check out Business Insider Coupons.
But in our experience, it's hard to go wrong with any item from Dagne Dover. We've ranked the Dakota Backpack ($175) as the best backpack on the internet, and the Signature Tote ($245) - with an honorable mention to the more expensive Allyn Tote ($305) - as the best work bag for women. We also love the Landon Carryall as a weekender bag.
If you need more gift inspiration, you can find all the Insider Picks 2019 holiday gift guides here.
Here are the 5 best bags to buy from Dagne Dover:
- Dagne Dover Allyn Tote, Large, $276 (originally $345) [You save $69]
- Dagne Dover Signature Tote, Legend, $212 (originally $265) [You save $53]
- Dagne Dover Dakota Backpack, Medium, $140 (originally $175) [You save $35]
- Dagne Dover Landon Carryall, Large, $148 (originally $185) [You save $37]
- Dagne Dover Hunter Toiletry Bag, Large, $44 (originally $55) [You save $11]
Looking for more Black Friday deals? Here's where to find them:
- The overall best Black Friday deals of 2019
- The best tech deals of Black Friday 2019
- Amazon Black Friday deals
- Best Buy Friday deals
- Target Black Friday deals
- Walmart Black Friday deals
Looking for more Black Friday deals from our favorite startups? We have you covered:
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.