Disturbing video shows an Asian store owner in Washington DC being punched by a customer as crimes against Asian Americans continue to spike
- Chong Hu Lu, owner of Max Trading, told NBC Washington's Aimee Cho that he was attacked by a customer on Tuesday.
- He said the customer punched him after he said it was store policy not to take jewelry out of cases.
- The man seen on surveillance footage punching Lu has not been caught.
An Asian-American store owner in Washington, DC, says he was punched in the face by a customer on Tuesday, requiring him to get 14 stitches.Chong Hu Lu, owner of Max Trading, told NBC Washington's Aimee Cho that a customer punched him after getting angry over a store's policy of not taking jewelry out of their cases.
View all Offers
Dettol Original Germ Protection Bathing Soap bar, 125 gm, Buy 4 Get 1 Free₹ 220Buy On
Dettol Original Germ Protection Liquid Handwash Refill, 1500ml (Price Off)₹ 208Buy On
Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo for Hair Growth & Hair Fall Control, with Onion Oil & Plant Keratin 250ml₹ 349Buy On
- 11% OFF
Parachute jumbo pack 100% pure coconut oil 600 ml (bottle )₹ 223₹ 250Buy On
Mamaearth Onion Oil for Hair Growth & Hair Fall Control with Redensyl 150ml₹ 399Buy On
-Aimee Cho (@AimeeCho4) May 5, 2021
The man fled and has not been arrested.Police told NBC Washington that officers are investigating the attack.
Attacks against Asian Americans in the United States have spiked in recent months.This is a developing story. Please check back for more updates.
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best deals and offers on laptops
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best deals and offers on Echo, Kindle, Fire TV
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best deals and offers on luggage bags
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best deals and offers on bags for women
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best deals and offers on artificial jewellery