Elon Musk is apparently making EDM songs now, because what has the tech billionaire not done yet?
- Elon Musk is now calling himself "E 'D' M" on Twitter.
- The tech billionaire on Thursday posted a SoundCloud link of a song titled "Don't Doubt ur Vibe," an EDM track that he apparently wrote the lyrics to and performed himself.
- Some social media users were confused by the new venture, while others praised his versatility.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Elon Musk released an EDM music track on Thursday.The tech billionaire posted a SoundCloud link of a song titled "Don't Doubt ur Vibe" to Twitter on Thursday - the Tesla and SpaceX CEO's apparent foray into the world of music. Advertisement
Musk also changed his name on Twitter to "E 'D' M," a likely nod to this new musical venture.
Musk also posted pictures of himself in the studio.He followed-up by tweeting that he wrote the lyrics and performed the vocals himself.
Some social media users were confused by the new venture, while others praised his versatility.It's unclear if he was inspired by his reported girlfriend, the musician Grimes. But after starting five successful tech companies and accumulating $31.7 billion in wealth, you do you, Elon.
Only thing left for him to do is be Iron Man, lol- Peepafake (@santienrocko) January 31, 2020
- Best neckband headphones for a rich audio experience
- India’s first private player to successfully test a homegrown rocket engine is on track for its first full rocket launch by 2021
- Hiring is on a slow rise in India, but the numbers are nowhere close to pre-COVID levels
- Microsoft confirms Xbox Series X to launch in November
- Hero Moto’s lost sales will take a toll on its earnings — profit likely to fall over 88% in the first quarter