For Halloween, Four Seasons Total Landscaping poked fun at being mistakenly booked by the Trump administration for a press conference
- The Trump campaign mistakenly booked a landscaping business for a 2020 press conference.
- While Rudy Giuliani spoke at the briefing, a reporter told him the election was called for Biden.
In a hilarious Halloween tribute, Four Seasons Total Landscaping said in a tweet that it would be celebrating the holiday as the Four Seasons Hotel, a reference to the Trump campaign mistakenly booking the commercial landscaping and snow removal business instead of the luxury hotel chain for a press conference last November.
"This year our costume was an obvious one," the business' tweet said.
-Four Seasons Total Landscaping (@therealfstl1992) November 1, 2021
The conference at Four Seasons Total Landscaping set the stage for Trump's "Big Lie." In the middle of the conference, a reporter informed Rudy Giuliani, Trump's personal lawyer who was speaking at the event, that "all" the major cable news networks had called the race for Joe Biden.
He responded by announcing the campaign's plans to challenge the election in court the following week and made unsubstantiated claims of election fraud.
- Mumbai breathes its cleanest air ever for the second time this monsoon
- Reliance Jio, Voda step up hiring as 5G related job postings up 65%
- Rupee gains 22 paise against the dollar as crude prices ease, FPIs come back
- Cabinet clears proposal to raise ECLGS corpus to Rs 5 lakh cr for tourism and hospitality sector
- Flipkart to pay Rs 1L fine for selling sub-standard pressure cookers