Hundreds of students in Minnesota walked out to protest the killings of Daunte Wright and George Floyd
- High school students across the state of Minnesota walked out of class on Monday.
- They are protesting the police killings of George Floyd and Daunte Wright.
High school students across the state of Minnesota walked out of class on Monday to protest the police killings of George Floyd and Daunte Wright.Students from the Saint Paul Conservatory for Performing Arts marched to the Capitol building in solidarity with Daunte Wright and his family, according to local journalist Amudalat Ajasa, who is reporting for the Guardian.
-Amudalat Ajasa (@AmudalatAjasa) April 19, 2021At a separate march in downtown Minneapolis, students chanted, "National Guard, go home!"
-Lois Beckett (@loisbeckett) April 19, 2021
This story is developing. Check back for updates.
- Paytm IPO: Vijay Shekhar Sharma may not remain the promoter of the company he founded 12 years ago
- Whether it's half a million or three million — 'low skilled' IT jobs in India are definitely at risk
- Best fitness bands for men in India in 2021
- After Google noticed a lack of diversity in most ads it surveyed, it has now launched a toolkit for marketers to help make advertising more inclusive
- Tata Motors and Tata Power have jointly set up India's largest solar carport, aims to reduce 7,000 tonnes of carbon emissions