Hunter Biden challenges the Trump kids to try to 'get a job' without using the Trump name
Hunter Bidenhas reignited a feud with the Trump children, calling them out for getting rich on Trump's dime.
- In his memoir, Biden says the Trump kids could never get a job outside Trump's business.
- Don Jr. and Biden previously tangled over who benefited more from their fathers' public service.
Hunter Biden has reignited a long-standing feud with the Trump children, calling them out for "(reaping) the benefits of their family name."
In his new memoir, "Beautiful Things," Biden calls the Trump kids -
"Do you think if any of the Trump children ever tried to get a job outside of their father's business that his name wouldn't figure into the calculation? My response has always been to work harder so that my accomplishments stand on their own," Biden said.Biden is president Joe Biden's middle child and was a prime target of the Trump family in the run-up to the 2020 election. He was accused of, among other things, profiting off shady Chinese investments and having dubious connections with Ukrainian gas company Burisma Holdings.
Biden has since been cleared of any wrongdoing.He recently said that he "didn't realize" his work with Burisma would become a political burden for his father to carry. In a BBC interview, Biden added that Burisma had seen his name "as gold," and that the Biden name - which was both a "privilege and a burden," had "opened doors that wouldn't be opened up to other people." Don Jr. and Biden previously feuded over who had benefited more from their famous fathers' public service.
In March 2020, Don Jr. tweeted that he wanted Biden to "man up" and "debate (him)".
"I was an international businessperson before my father got into
Eric Trump also joined the fray, commenting to Fox News that Hunter Biden was "enriching himself off his father's position."
"Why is it that every family goes into politics and enriches themselves? It's sickening," Eric Trump said.
- If 2015 was the ‘Year of the API’, why is there a Remdesivir shortage six years later?
- Hero MotoCorp, Nestle India, HDFC and other top stocks to watch out for on April 22
- Revolut starts India operations, appoints former Lendingkart, Flipkart executive Paroma Chatterjee as CEO
- Top 10 longest sixes in IPL matches from 2008 to till date
- OPINION: Regulation of games of skill under a central legislative regime is the need of the hour