Indonesia relaunches multiple entry visa that was deactivated during the pandemic
"With this visa, business people and foreign tourists are allowed to travel to Indonesia many times a year without re-applying for a visa,"
Every time they visit Indonesia, they can stay for a maximum of 60 days, he added.
Holders of this visa are allowed to enter and leave Indonesia in the
EU to fill 40% board posts with women
Globally one in eight people today are migrants: WHO
Popular on BI
- A laid-off Microsoft software engineer on an H1-B visa said she wonders 'where will I be living' with just 60 days to find a new job
- A Google engineer found out she had been laid off while she was on vacation when her boss sent her a LinkedIn message
- Laid-off Google employees are turning to a Discord server with nearly 18,000 members for emotional support and financial advice
- WhatsApp rolls out ability to create avatars on iOS
- One in four users unaware of crypto cybercrime risks: Cybersecurity firm Kaspersky
- Telegram adds real-time message translation in its new update
- Global smartphone revenue fall by 9% in 2022: Counterpoint Research
- Ex-military ruler Pervez Musharraf dies in Dubai: Pak media