Insurance mogul Robert Meister once told Jeffrey Epstein to 'get the f--- out' after he brought 5 models to his apartment as a sexual 'gift'
- A new report from Vanity Fair delves into
Jeffrey Epstein's fortune and business relationships.
- Meister said he first met Epstein in the 1980s and suspected he befriended him to get close to his billionaire friends, including L Brands CEO Les Wexner.
- Meister told Vanity Fair Epstein was a "great bulls--- artist" who used him to get into Wexner's inner circle.
Insurance mogul Robert Meister says he once told Jeffrey Epstein to "get the f--- out" after the disgraced financier brought models to his apartment as a sexual "gift."
Meister spoke about his relationship with Epstein - who died by suicide in 2019 while awaiting trial on child sex trafficking charges - in an interview with Vanity Fair.
"I walked away from Epstein a long time ago, and I've been trying to erase him from my mind ever since," Meister told Vanity Fair.
Meister said he first met Epstein in the 1980s, and suspected Epstein befriended him to get close to his billionaire friends, including L Brands CEO Les Wexner.
But their relationship ended when Epstein showed up at his Park Avenue apartment unannounced with five models as a sexual "gift," Meister said.
"Epstein thought he was bringing me a gift," he told Vanity Fair. "I told him, 'Get the f--- out and I never want to see you again!'"
Meister's comments come as part of an explosive new report from Vanity Fair investigating Epstein's fortune and business relationships. The report also says Wexner was warned about Epstein on multiple occasions, but the businessman hired Epstein as a financial advisor anyway.
- People want bigger homes and reopening offices, schools hasn’t altered this trend
- Prime Minister Modi says extension of free ration scheme will benefit crores during the festive season
- Central government employees given 4% hike in DA ahead of Diwali
- Jewellery chains are growing at the cost of standalone jewellers – and it’s only going to get worse, says World Gold Council report
- To beat the traffic of Bangalore, you can now book a 12-minute helicopter ride
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Rice and Pulses
- IIT Guwahati
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- Biggest Billionaires
- Sundar Pichai
- Home Loan
- Vinod Shantilal Adani
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Accenture earnings forecast
- India's Richest People
- Best 5G Smartphone
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World