Khloe Kardashian welcomes second child with ex-boyfriend Tristan Thompson
- Khloé Kardashian and her ex-boyfriend, Tristan Thompson, welcomed a second child via surrogacy.
- People confirmed the child, a boy, has not yet been named.
Khloé Kardashian and her on-again-off-again ex-boyfriend, Tristan Thompson, have welcomed a second child via surrogacy.
A representative for Kardashian confirmed the birth of a baby boy to Insider. The child has not yet been named, People reported.
The Good American co-founder and NBA player — who once again split earlier this year — also share a daughter, 4-year-old True.
News broke in mid-July, seven months after their last breakup, that the former couple was expecting their second child. A representative for Kardashian confirmed to Insider that the child had been conceived via surrogacy in November 2021, saying that Kardashian was "incredibly grateful to the extraordinary surrogate for such a beautiful blessing."
The child was conceived before Kardashian learned that Thompson had fathered a baby with another woman in December. Thompson admitted at the time that he had cheated on Kardashian with fitness instructor Maralee Nichols, who was suing him for child support. Initially, Thompson denied the paternity of the child, who was born December 1, but later issued a public apology to Kardashian after a paternity test revealed that he was the father.
When news broke that Kardashian and Thompson were expecting a second child, the pair were not romantically together. A source told Insider that they had not spoken since December "outside of coparenting matters."
The two parent their daughter True, who Kardashian gave birth to in April 2018, together. Prior to the revelation that Thompson had fathered another child, they had gotten back together and were attending therapy.
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon told wealthy clients there's a chance the US is heading into 'something worse' than a recession, report says
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- Here’s a list of stocks that can benefit from the festive season
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-backed Concord Biotech files for an IPO
- Ather 450X Gen 3 vs Ola S1 vs TVS iQube S – price, specs and features compared
- Adani Transmission becomes first group company to hit ₹4 lakh crore market cap
- Life and times of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala — the man behind the trader
- Your milk will now get dearer as Mother Dairy and Amul raise prices by ₹2 per litre