Kuwait to resume international commercial flights from January 2
In a statement on Tuesday, Saad Al-Otaibi, the DGCA spokesman, said the resumption of flights will begin on Saturday at 4 p.m.
Meanwhile, he added that all decisions might shift according to coronavirus development.
The continuation of this decision will be reviewed in light of new matters, with the exception of cargo and shipping operations, according to government officials.
Top stocks to watch — SBI, HDFC Bank, Wipro, RIL, Future Retail, TCS, Jindal Stainless, UPL, IRCTC, and others
India detects 14 new cases of UK COVID-19 strain, putting the tally at 20India detects 14 new cases of UK COVID-19 strain, putting the tally at 20
2021 could finally be the year of India’s tech IPOs as startups like Zomato, Delhivery, Policybazaar head for the public markets
Popular on BI
- Apricots: A nutrient-packed fruit for health and culinary delights
- Startup funding hits a 5-year low in July-September quarter
- Mobile phone exports from India cross Rs 45,000 cr in April-Aug period, Apple leads
- Twinkle, Akshay pose with UK PM Rishi Sunak in London
- Troubles mount for Indian airlines, even in good times