Kylie Jenner is officially booted off Forbes' billionaires list 2 years after being named the world's 'youngest self-made billionaire'
Kylie Jennerwas conspicuously missing from Forbes' 2021 listing of the world's billionaires.
- Forbes last year said Jenner had exaggerated claims about her net worth.
- She was later estimated to be worth about $900 million, not $1 billion.
The 23-year-old socialite, along with 60 others, dropped off Forbes' 35th annual billionaires list, announced on Tuesday.Jenner became rich from her Kylie Cosmetics company, valued at about $1.2 billion. In 2019, she sold 51% of the company to Coty for $600 million.
Forbes said that the Jenners had invited the magazine's reporters into their homes and their accountants' offices and that they'd created tax returns "that were likely forged."Forbes reporters compared what the Jenners did to Donald Trump's maneuvers to look richer than he actually was. They estimated that Kylie Jenner's wealth was likely "just under $900 million."
was worth $1 billion because of the success of KKW Beauty and her shapewear company, Skims.
- Debris from China's disintegrating rocket enters Earth's atmosphere
- UP's Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath announces free funerals for deceased Covid patients
- You no longer need a Covid+ve report to get admitted to a hospital: Union Health Ministry
- Supreme Court sets up a 12-member National Task Force to facilitate public health response to the pandemic
- Adobe Summit 2021: Empowering a digital-first economy through personalisation