Kylie Jenner is officially booted off Forbes' billionaires list 2 years after being named the world's 'youngest self-made billionaire'
Kylie Jennerwas conspicuously missing from Forbes' 2021 listing of the world's billionaires.
- Forbes last year said Jenner had exaggerated claims about her net worth.
- She was later estimated to be worth about $900 million, not $1 billion.
The 23-year-old socialite, along with 60 others, dropped off Forbes' 35th annual billionaires list, announced on Tuesday.Jenner became rich from her Kylie Cosmetics company, valued at about $1.2 billion. In 2019, she sold 51% of the company to Coty for $600 million.
Forbes said that the Jenners had invited the magazine's reporters into their homes and their accountants' offices and that they'd created tax returns "that were likely forged."Forbes reporters compared what the Jenners did to Donald Trump's maneuvers to look richer than he actually was. They estimated that Kylie Jenner's wealth was likely "just under $900 million."
was worth $1 billion because of the success of KKW Beauty and her shapewear company, Skims.
- Chris Gayle appears four times in the top 10 list of most sixes hit in an IPL match
- Up-close and not so personal with Munnar’s pit vipers, gliding frogs and more
- Haryana government extends lockdown in the state till May 24
- UK's Cairn Energy identifies $70 billion Indian assets for seizing to recover amount due from government
- States to receive nearly 51 lakh COVID-19 vaccine doses in next three days, says Union Health Ministry