Leesa's Black Friday sale has already started - save up to $350 on mattresses and get 2 free pillows
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday have arrived early at Leesa. Now through December 6, you can save on everything from the online mattress startup, including mattresses, bed frames, and pillows.
- Leesa's mattress discounts are the best deals to take advantage of during the sale. Take $150 off the Original Mattress, $250 off the Hybrid Mattress, and $350 off the Legend Mattress. With any of these mattress purchases, you'll get two free pillows (a $50 value).
- To potentially save more on Black Friday deals this year, visit Business Insider Coupons to find the most up-to-date Leesa coupons and promo codes.
Your Black Friday purchase will help someone in need - the certified B Corp donates one mattress to someone in need for every mattress sold. To date, Leesa has donated 32,000 mattresses.Even if you're not in the market for a mattress, you can still pick up a comfortable sleep accessory like a pillow or sheet set as a thoughtful holiday gift for someone in your life.
The 5 best deals from Leesa:
- Leesa Original Mattress, $849 (originally $999) [You save $150] + 2 free pillows ($50 value)
- Leesa Hybrid Mattress, $1,449 (originally $1,699) [You save $250] + 2 free pillows ($50 value)
- Leesa Legend Mattress, $2,149 (originally $2,499) [You save $350] + 2 free pillows ($50 value)
- Leesa Adjustable Base, $1,104 (originally $1,299) [You save $195]
- Leesa Hybrid Pillow, $92 (originally $109) [You save $17]
Looking for more Black Friday deals? Here's where to find them:
- The overall best Black Friday deals of 2019
- The best tech deals of Black Friday 2019
- Amazon Black Friday deals
- Best Buy Friday deals
- Target Black Friday deals
- Walmart Black Friday deals
Looking for more Black Friday deals from our favorite startups? We have you covered:
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Covaxin trial to begin in Bengaluru hospital on Wed
- Initial assessment of adverse events didn't necessitate stoppage of vaccine trials: ICMR
- Phase 2 and 3 clinical trials for Sputnik vaccine commence
- 'Delhi chalo': After Singhu and Tikri, Delhi Police closes Chilla border due to farmers' protest
- Manforce Condoms promotes its competitors in its latest ad for World AIDS Day