Man who punched cop during Capitol riot has brother in Secret Service who is friends with Michelle Obama, the Huffington Post has revealed
- Son of police officer who punched cop during Capitol riots has brother in the Secret Service.
- Scott Kevin Fairlamb, 43, of Stockholm, New Jersey, was arrested on five charges on January 22.
- Preston Fairlamb III led Michelle Obama's service detail while she was First Lady.
The son of a police officer who punched a cop during the Capitol riots also has a brother in the Secret Service who Michelle Obama previously described as a "real friend," the Huffington Post found.Michelle Obama's service detail while she was First Lady between 2009 and 2017, according to the Huffington Post.
According to NJ.com, Fairlamb has since been released on a $50,000 unsecured bond and is subject to house arrest with electronic monitoring. The Huffington Post also noted that there was nothing to indicate that Preston Fairlamb III was aware of his brother's activities during the Capitol riots. Five people died in the riots.He now owns the Fairlamb Fit gym in Pompton Lakes, New Jersey, and embarked on a professional MMA career in 2000 under the name "Wildman." The gym's website states that he was a "top ultimate fighter" until he was diagnosed with a form of leukemia. The rioter previously made headlines in May, 2020 for refusing to adhere to the stay-at-home orders and closure of non-essential businesses imposed by New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy, which he called an overreach of the governor's authority, Newsweek report.
- India records 16,752 fresh COVID-19 cases, biggest single-day jump in 30 days
- Indian rocket PSLV puts Brazil's Amazonia-1 satellite into orbit
- Apple Music launches 'Behind The Songs' hub to highlight songwriters and producers
- PSLV rocket lifts off with 19 satellites from Brazil, US and India
- Around 96% people saw drop in their earnings during COVID-19 induced lockdown