Megan Thee Stallion announces she's taking a break: 'I'll be back when it's time'
- Megan Thee Stallion announced on Thursday she is going on hiatus to "prepare for what's next."
- Fans questioned if her next project would be the deluxe version of her debut album "Good News."
- She also changed her profile on her social media, which now shows her recharging in an oxygen mask.
Megan Thee Stallion appeared to announce Thursday via social media that she was taking a break to "prepare for what's next."
The "WAP" rapper posted a series of cryptic photos on Instagram, in which she showcased herself wearing a "Good News"-inspired bodysuit and oxygen mask all while floating in a fluid-filled tank."Due to the demands of the Hot Girl lifestyle, Meg has now entered a period of regeneration to prepare for what's next," her latest Instagram video communicated to followers. "In her absence mgmt will manage all social posting on behalf of Thee Hot Girl Coach."
Fans immediately began questioning whether or not the rapper was setting the stage for a bigger announcement, such as the deluxe version of her debut studio album, "Good News," which was released on November 19, 2020.The Grammy-winner later said on Twitter she would "be back when it's time." She also changed her profile photo on all her social media accounts to one of her recharging.
-TINA SNOW (@theestallion) April 22, 2021
-Pop Crave (@PopCrave) April 22, 2021
Despite Megan Thee Stallion's recent announcement, she is set to perform at Rolling Loud in Miami, Florida on July 25, 2021.
- Canara Bank's asset quality continues to dip but it's out of the red for now
- Tata Motors still isn't in the green, but it's making 20% more profit than before the COVID-19 pandemic hit
- CPI announces its list of cabinet nominees in the Pinarayi Vijayan-led Left government in Kerala
- Class 12 students waiting with bated breath for the final verdict on board exams
- CBSE class 10 results likely to be delayed as marks submission deadline for schools extended till June 30