MrBeast reportedly earned over $54 million in 2021, the most of any YouTube creator in history
MrBeastearned $54 million in 2021, the most of any YouTuberin history, according to Forbes.
- Jimmy Donaldson is one of the most popular YouTubers, with over 88 million subscribers.
The YouTube star Jimmy Donaldson, or MrBeast, made $54 million in 2021, the largest yearly earning for any YouTuber in history, according to Forbes.
The amount is nearly double what Ryan Kaji, a kids' YouTuber known as "Ryan's World" who scored first on Forbes's previous list, earned last year, Forbes reported.
Donaldson had an incredible year, climbing from 50 million subscribers at the start of 2021, to over 88 million as of January, according to the data marketing website SpeakRJ.
He is ranked as the 8th most subscribed-to channel on YouTube and the 3rd largest in the United States, according to the data analytics website SocialBlade. His channel has garnered over 14 billion views for his viral philanthropy videos and elaborate contests where he pits people against each other to compete for a prize.
His most popular video of all time, posted in November, was a real-life recreation of the hit South Korean drama "Squid Game." The video amassed over 200 million views in just over a month.
Following him on Forbes's tally were the YouTubers Jake Paul and Mark "Markiplier" Fischbach, who earned $45 and $38 million through the year, respectively.
- Honda to hike Amaze prices up to ₹12,000 from April to offset high input costs
- Tips to identify and avoid fake ChatGPT extensions on Google Chrome
- Logitech lays off 300 employees as computer accessories sales drop
- India logs 1,300 new Covid-19 cases, its highest in 140 days
- Two held for unruly behaviour after drinking on board Dubai-Mumbai flight