MrBeast reportedly earned over $54 million in 2021, the most of any YouTube creator in history
MrBeastearned $54 million in 2021, the most of any YouTuberin history, according to Forbes.
- Jimmy Donaldson is one of the most popular YouTubers, with over 88 million subscribers.
The YouTube star Jimmy Donaldson, or MrBeast, made $54 million in 2021, the largest yearly earning for any YouTuber in history, according to Forbes.
The amount is nearly double what Ryan Kaji, a kids' YouTuber known as "Ryan's World" who scored first on Forbes's previous list, earned last year, Forbes reported.
Donaldson had an incredible year, climbing from 50 million subscribers at the start of 2021, to over 88 million as of January, according to the data marketing website SpeakRJ.
He is ranked as the 8th most subscribed-to channel on YouTube and the 3rd largest in the United States, according to the data analytics website SocialBlade. His channel has garnered over 14 billion views for his viral philanthropy videos and elaborate contests where he pits people against each other to compete for a prize.
His most popular video of all time, posted in November, was a real-life recreation of the hit South Korean drama "Squid Game." The video amassed over 200 million views in just over a month.
Following him on Forbes's tally were the YouTubers Jake Paul and Mark "Markiplier" Fischbach, who earned $45 and $38 million through the year, respectively.
- An Apple executive is leaving the company after being filmed joking about fondling 'big-breasted women' in a viral TikTok video
- Bill Gates says political polarization 'may bring it all to an end' and could even lead to a civil war
- To beat the traffic of Bangalore, you can now book a 12-minute helicopter ride
- Amazon rolled out a live shopping feature via content creators and social media influencers in India
- Real estate demand may take a hit this festive season after RBI’s rate hike
- RBI cuts FY23 GDP growth forecast to 7% as developed world heads into recession
- Iraq's forex reserves hit record high as oil prices soar
- RBI does not have fixed dollar:rupee exchange rate: Shaktikanta Das
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- Reliance Retail
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Credit Cards Spends
- India's Richest People
- Best 5G Smartphone
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World