MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell plans to protest outside Fox News' NY headquarters as his relationship with the network continues to sour
MyPillowCEO Mike Lindellsaid he is planning a protest outside Fox News' headquarters in NYC.
- Lindell has previously criticized
FoxNews over its broadcasts during the 2020 election.
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell said on his Friday evening broadcast that he was planning to protest outside
The Daily Beast quoted Lindell as saying: "We are going to do something out in front of Fox News. I think we should have — you know, if people want to go down there, maybe we should give out Frank Speech signs."
Lindell said Fox News was a "big part of our country being taken from us." The business mogul also called the network "controlled opposition," according to The Daily Beast.
Lindell and Fox News did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.
As one of Fox News' biggest sponsors, MyPillow grew its business by advertising on the network. Relations between the CEO and Fox went south, however, when the network announced Biden's victory in the 2020 US election.
Lindell was angered by the lack of coverage of his "cyber symposium" in August. At the time, he said he planned to buy more ads on the network to promote the event.
The CEO promised $5 million to any cyber expert, politician, or reporter who could refute the data that he claimed proved election
But the data did not prove voter fraud and some attendees described the event as "full of random garbage that just wastes our time."
Lindell's spreading of baseless election-fraud claims has previously led to MyPillow products being pulled by retailers.
- This could be the best time to buy Galaxy Z Fold3 5G in India at ₹1,09,999
- Retail jobs have been slowing down due to WFH and online sales: report
- 85% Indian schools don't have vocational courses as part of their curriculum: WEF
- Govt invites bids for IDBI Bank privatisation; Govt, LIC to sell 60.72%
- Tracxn Technologies IPO: Analyst cautious due to losses and investor exits
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World