MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell plans to protest outside Fox News' NY headquarters as his relationship with the network continues to sour
MyPillowCEO Mike Lindellsaid he is planning a protest outside Fox News' headquarters in NYC.
- Lindell has previously criticized
FoxNews over its broadcasts during the 2020 election.
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell said on his Friday evening broadcast that he was planning to protest outside
The Daily Beast quoted Lindell as saying: "We are going to do something out in front of Fox News. I think we should have — you know, if people want to go down there, maybe we should give out Frank Speech signs."
Lindell said Fox News was a "big part of our country being taken from us." The business mogul also called the network "controlled opposition," according to The Daily Beast.
Lindell and Fox News did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.
As one of Fox News' biggest sponsors, MyPillow grew its business by advertising on the network. Relations between the CEO and Fox went south, however, when the network announced Biden's victory in the 2020 US election.
Lindell was angered by the lack of coverage of his "cyber symposium" in August. At the time, he said he planned to buy more ads on the network to promote the event.
The CEO promised $5 million to any cyber expert, politician, or reporter who could refute the data that he claimed proved election
But the data did not prove voter fraud and some attendees described the event as "full of random garbage that just wastes our time."
Lindell's spreading of baseless election-fraud claims has previously led to MyPillow products being pulled by retailers.
- The most valuable credit cardholders are not from HDFC, SBI, Citi or other major credit card companies
- Zuckerberg's Meta partners with Kalaari Capital to upskill young startups in India
- Elon Musk attacks Bill Gates after report reveals Gates Foundation spent millions attacking Musk's Twitter acquisition
- Three credit card mistakes to avoid to maintain good CIBIL scores, and avoid too much interest
- Keep your belongings organized with these storage containers
- Delhivery IPO allotment
- Reliance Retail
- Bitcoin Mining
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Paytm Market Value
- Reliance Industries
- Venus Pipes Tubes IPO
- Hiring in BEL
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction