MyPillow's Mike Lindell claims Trump will 'be back in office in August' in Steve Bannon podcast rant
- MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell went into a long rant on voter fraud on Steve Bannon's "War Room" podcast.
- He claimed Donald Trump would be reinstated in August, saying the 2020 election "is going bye-bye."
- The voting-machine maker Dominion is suing Lindell for $1.3 billion for his voter-fraud allegations.
Mike Lindell has again launched into a long, conspiracy-theory-fueled rant on voter fraud, this time on Steve Bannon's ''War Room: Pandemic" podcast.
The MyPillow CEO, who is an ally of former President Donald Trump, also promoted the baseless claim that Trump would be back in the White House by August. He added that he had collected evidence that would go before the Supreme Court - an unlikely scenario given that state and federal courts have thrown out dozens of election lawsuits filed by Trump and his supporters about the 2020 US election."Donald Trump will be back in office in August," Lindell said, gesticulating at a video camera.
"It was an attack by another country - communism coming in. I don't know what they're going to do with it after they pull it down, but it's going down."
-Right Wing Watch (@RightWingWatch) March 29, 2021The voting-technology company Dominion Voting Systems is suing Lindell for $1.3 billion, accusing him of defamation over some of his false election-fraud claims.
Lindell made several other claims in his eight-minute podcast rant, saying he was "hiring the best private investigators in the world."These investigators, he said, would "go back in time" and find out who "ordered hit jobs" on him.
- 5-star rating refrigerator (fridge) in India
- Best soundbar with Dolby Atmos in India 2021
- Best soundbars with a wireless subwoofer
- Myntra signs up Hrithik Roshan, Vijay Deverakonda and Dulquer Salmaan as its newest brand ambassadors
- Google is now using Chrome as an added security layer for account sign-ins