Ozy CEO and cofounder Carlos Watson to speak at the Business Insider Global Trends Festival
- Global Trends Festival is one of the world's most prestigious events which will be live from Oct 19-23.
- While nobel laureates, some of the biggest political and corporate icons will provide thought leadership, it's a great platform to network with CXOs from around the world.
- Global Trends Festival 2020 is presented by AWS.
- Get your tickets now from BookMyShow.
Business Insider is proud to announce that
"We think of ourselves as a modern news and entertainment company that lives vibrantly across four platforms, as opposed to being a digital media company that's gasping for Facebook breath," Watson previously told Business Insider.
Before founding Ozy, Watson built college prep company Achieva College Prep Services and sold it to the Washington Post/Kaplan. He has also worked at Goldman Sachs and McKinsey & Company.
Hear Watson talk about the future of media at the
Popular on BI
- It could be slowflation not stagflation – and it’s better for the equity markets
- Garmin launches Forerunner 955 Solar and Forerunner 255 smartwatches starting at ₹37,490
- Best smartphones under ₹20,000 in India
- Waterlogging and traffic jams in Delhi as heavy rains lash the capital
- Rupee recovers from its record low, gains 13 paise to 78.90