Ozy CEO and cofounder Carlos Watson to speak at the Business Insider Global Trends Festival
- Global Trends Festival is one of the world's most prestigious events which will be live from Oct 19-23.
- While nobel laureates, some of the biggest political and corporate icons will provide thought leadership, it's a great platform to network with CXOs from around the world.
- Global Trends Festival 2020 is presented by AWS.
- Get your tickets now from BookMyShow.
Business Insider is proud to announce that
"We think of ourselves as a modern news and entertainment company that lives vibrantly across four platforms, as opposed to being a digital media company that's gasping for Facebook breath," Watson previously told Business Insider.
Before founding Ozy, Watson built college prep company Achieva College Prep Services and sold it to the Washington Post/Kaplan. He has also worked at Goldman Sachs and McKinsey & Company.
Hear Watson talk about the future of media at the
- Odisha man arrested for manufacturing fake Covid-19 vaccine
- J&J Covid vaccine produces strong immune response in early trials
- PM Modi at UNGA: 'How long will India be kept out of decision-making structures of UN'
- China says WHO gave support for Covid vaccine emergency use
- WHO warns death toll may hit 2mn even with vaccine