Ozy CEO and cofounder Carlos Watson to speak at the Business Insider Global Trends Festival
- Global Trends Festival is one of the world's most prestigious events which will be live from Oct 19-23.
- While nobel laureates, some of the biggest political and corporate icons will provide thought leadership, it's a great platform to network with CXOs from around the world.
- Global Trends Festival 2020 is presented by AWS.
- Get your tickets now from BookMyShow.
Business Insider is proud to announce that
"We think of ourselves as a modern news and entertainment company that lives vibrantly across four platforms, as opposed to being a digital media company that's gasping for Facebook breath," Watson previously told Business Insider.
Before founding Ozy, Watson built college prep company Achieva College Prep Services and sold it to the Washington Post/Kaplan. He has also worked at Goldman Sachs and McKinsey & Company.
Hear Watson talk about the future of media at the
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- The best wildlife photos of the year show a curious grizzly, dueling reindeer, and fish swimming through a cloud of sperm
- Trading app Public lists shiba inu coin on its trading platform as the Robinhood rival broadens crypto offerings
- Best artificial flowers for living room decoration in India
- This Ethereum-based metaverse is letting crypto fans own land on the Red Planet, even though international space laws would disagree
- Unemployment rate in India sees a dip after a month
- L&T aims to become carbon neutral by 2040 and here's how
- Paytm may drop its pre-IPO sale as advisors recommend lower valuation