Photo shows the La Soufriere volcano on St. Vincent explosively erupting again in the Caribbean
- La Soufrière, a
volcanoon the Caribbeanisland of St. Vincent, is still erupting two weeks after it exploded.
- La Soufrière had been dormant for more than 40 years before it erupted on April 9.
- An image shared by the National Emergency Management Organization of St. Vincent and the Grenadines on Thursday shows a huge plume of ash above the volcano.
- No one has died in the eruption, but thousands have been displaced, NEMO SVG confirmed on Twitter.
- YES Bank launches a new musical logo to build a deeper connect with customers
- COVID-19: Students should leave hostels in Bengaluru if their institutions declare a holiday, says BBMP
- Non-banking finance firm Power Finance Corporation records 49% jump in net profits in FY21
- The Internet's original source code is going up for auction on Sotheby's as an NFT this month
- Best 55-inch smart TVs with 4K resolution