Photo shows the La Soufriere volcano on St. Vincent explosively erupting again in the Caribbean
- La Soufrière, a
volcanoon the Caribbeanisland of St. Vincent, is still erupting two weeks after it exploded.
- La Soufrière had been dormant for more than 40 years before it erupted on April 9.
- An image shared by the National Emergency Management Organization of St. Vincent and the Grenadines on Thursday shows a huge plume of ash above the volcano.
- No one has died in the eruption, but thousands have been displaced, NEMO SVG confirmed on Twitter.
- L’Oréal Paris and ambassadors Aditi Rao Hydari, Sobhita Dhulipala, Shakti Mohan and Mithali Raj share their heartfelt gratitude for heroes on International Nurses Day
- This cryptocurrency is valued at $45 billion, and it's just a day old
- India's geo imaging satellite launch delayed due to rising COVID-19 cases
- Gartner report reveals global chip shortage may continue till Q2 2022
- COVID-19: Gurugram, Faridabad and Sonipat districts in Haryana worst hit with new infections