Police say Oregon man who stole a car with a child in the back seat came back and 'lectured' the mom about parenting
- A car thief in Beaverton,
Oregon, returned a mother's child after realizing the 4-year-old was in the back seat of the car he was stealing, according to the police.
- The thief scolded the mother before driving off in the car, a police spokesman said.
- "He actually lectured the mother for leaving the child in the car and threatened to call the police on her," the spokesman, Matt Henderson, told The Oregonian.
The police in Oregon are looking for a man who they say stole a car with a child in the back seat only to return the 4-year-old and reprimand the mom about her parenting.The theft took place outside a grocery store in Beaverton, Oregon, on Saturday when the mom left the car running with the child in the back seat, local authorities said.
He soon realized the 4-year-old was in the back seat and pulled back into the parking lot, returning the child to the mother - but not without scolding her, according to Beaverton police."He actually lectured the mother for leaving the child in the car and threatened to call the police on her," a Beaverton police spokesman, Matt Henderson, told The Oregonian.
The thief ordered the mom to take the child before driving off in the car."Obviously, we're thankful he brought the little one back and had the decency to do that," Henderson said.
- BSE and NSE suspend trading in shares of Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Ltd (DHFL) from Monday
- Byju's most valuable startup in India and 11th in the world with a valuation of $16.5 billion
- India witnesses decline in daily COVID-19 cases with 80,834 fresh cases in last 24 hours, lowest since April 1
- Delhi reports its lowest daily COVID-19 cases in 104 days, records 213 single day COVID-19 cases
- Here’s how to recharge your Reliance Jio on WhatsApp