Read the indictment against the Trump Organization and CFO Allen Weisselberg
- An indictment unsealed Thursday charged the
Trump Organizationand CFO Allen Weisselberg.
Manhattan District Attorney's office spent years investigating ex-President Donald Trump's family business.
An indictment was unsealed Thursday against ex-President Donald Trump's family business and Allen Weisselberg, it's chief financial officer.
The Manhattan District Attorney's office has spent years investigating the Trump Organization and whether it violated New York state financial laws. The special grand jury investigation remains ongoing and examines whether executives illegally took benefits like apartments without paying taxes on them and whether the company broke tax, insurance, and bank fraud laws by misrepresenting property values.
Prosecutors have sought to pressure Weisselberg into cooperating into the investigation without success. Weisselberg pleaded not guilty in court Thursday.
Read the full indictment below:
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- WhatsApp introduces the “Message Yourself” feature, working on voice status updates and more
- DeSantis says Congress should act if Apple follows through on Elon Musk claims and bans Twitter from App Store
- Indian markets open tad higher ahead of GDP data -- Zomato, SBI, NDTV, Britannia Industries among stocks to watch
- Government lifts ban on organic non-basmati rice exports
- Scientists revive 48,500-year-old zombie virus buried under a frozen lake in Russia
- India Inc.’s rockstars of Q2 and things that investors should look out for, according to analysts
- Best refrigerator under ₹15000