Sephora vs. Ulta - we break down main differences between the 2 beauty stores, from their rewards programs to shipping costs
Alyssa Powell/Business Insider
- As two one-stop shops for all things beauty, Sephora and Ulta are often compared.
- The stores are actually pretty similar and both are great places to stock up on all the makeup, skin-care, and hair-care products you need.
- Wondering where you should go for your next beauty haul? We break down everything you need to know about both stores, from membership programs to shipping costs.
If you're an avid shopper of all things beauty, you've probably been to a Sephora or an Ulta - maybe even both. As one-stop shops for all things beauty, from makeup to skin care to hair care and everything in between, many people compare the two stores.
Sephora has a reputation of selling more luxury beauty brands, while Ulta has long been considered as a retailer of drugstore brands. The reality is that these two stores aren't so different. With competitive rewards programs, strong selections of products and brands, beauty services, tips, and more, both stores offer great shopping experiences.
Wondering where you should go to get what? We've covered the membership programs, rewards, product and brand selections, ways to shop, and how to decide which is best to you.
Keep reading for a complete breakdown of what you can expect to find at Sephora and Ulta.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brands and product selection
Ways to shop
So, where should you go?
- Route Mobile is eyeing the Latin America market to bump up its global presence
- Top smartwatches with always-on display in India
- Biometric devices for convenient identity authentication
- Best inkjet printers for business needs in India
- J&K has highest share of 5 per cent budget allocation in health sector across country: LG