The best backpacks for women
- The best backpacks help you stay organized and are comfortable to carry. It's not too much to ask for them to look nice, too.
- Whether you need a bag for school, work, travel, or everyday use, there's a backpack for you here. They all boast thoughtful design, durable construction, and many color options to make you stand out in a crowd.
- Our top pick is the Dagne Dover Dakota Backpack, a versatile bag with smart organization features.
The search for a nice backpack often lands you squarely in two camps. On the one hand, you can choose to look like you've stumbled into an 8 a.m. lecture with a large coffee in hand. On the other hand, you have a cute accessory to go along with your outfit, but you still don't have enough space to store your phone, much less a laptop.
Tote bags and other types of bags that go over one shoulder are one solution, but let's face it. It's simply more comfortable to carry a backpack and distribute the weight across your back and both shoulders.And that's how you end up here, in our guide for the best backpacks for women. You want a bag that's practical and can carry your work, gym, or everyday essentials - or all of the above. You also want a bag with style and personality, an accessory that doesn't look like all the other backpacks in the market. Advertisement
Below, you'll find our favorite picks for a backpack you'll be excited to both pack and show off. Important factors to consider are fabric construction, interior organization, and price. Do you like synthetic and more rugged materials like neoprene, nylon, and polyester? Or do you want the rich feel of leather? How many compartments do you prefer, and will you need to fit a laptop in the backpack? Do you want to spend less than $200, or is price no object?
Read on to learn why each women's backpack is the best in its category and weigh the pros and cons of each bag.
Here are the best backpacks for women:
- Best backpack overall: Dagne Dover Dakota Backpack
- Best packable backpack: Everlane Packable Backpack
- Best leather backpack: Cuyana Leather Backpack
- Best convertible backpack: Lo & Sons Edgemont
- Best luxury backpack: Senreve Maestra Bag
- Best backpack for work: Calpak Kaya Laptop Backpack
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.
The best backpack overall
The best leather backpackAdvertisement
The best packable backpack
The best luxury backpackAdvertisement
The best backpack for work
The best convertible backpackAdvertisement
What else we considered
- WB reports highest single-day spike of nearly 1,000 COVID-19 cases
- IIT-KGP extending additional Rs 3,000 to emergency workers on campus
- Pune district adds record 1,618 COVID-19 cases; 25 more die
- 78 new COVID-19 cases in Jharkhand, tally rises to 3,134
- COVID-19 tally in Nashik goes beyond 6,000 with 336 new cases