The best beauty and skincare deals we expect to see on Amazon Prime Day 2020
- Amazon Prime Day 2020 will be one of the biggest shopping days of the year. This year, it may last for even more than 48 hours.
- Last year, we found tons of amazing deals on luxury beauty products that rarely ever go on sale. This year, we expect similarly great savings on products from top beauty and skincare brands like Mario Badescu, Supergoop, Sally Hansen, and more.
- Prime Day 2020 deals won't be released for a while, but there are other ways you can save now. Shop online sales going on today, find coupons for your favorite stores, and browse all the latest deals here.
- Bookmark our page die all the best deals available on Amazon Prime Day 2020.
Last year, Amazon Prime Day deals expanded into luxury beauty - a category that is hardly ever on sale to begin with - and the savings were steep.
When is Prime Day 2020?The dates have not yet been announced, but Prime Day usually happens sometime in mid-July. Last year, Prime Day started on July 15 and ended on July 16, for a full 48 hours filled with discounts. This year, Prime Day could run for more than 48 hours. That means there's never been a better time to stock up on things like highly rated skincare tools you've been dying to try or a cult French micellar water you used to hoard overseas. Advertisement
Is Prime Day open to everyone?Only Amazon Prime members can access this huge sitewide sale. While we don't know when Prime Day will begin this year, we're pretty sure it'll be in mid-July based on year's past. Make sure you're a Prime member or you've started your 30-day trial (you can sign up here) by then so you can take advantage of all the great deals.
What beauty deals are available during Prime Day?
Amazon has an impressive selection of beauty goods at decent prices, but Prime shoppers can save even more money during Prime Day 2020.Last year, we saw a wide variety of deals ranging from savings on high-end beauty tools to drugstore beauty basics. Some of our favorite beauty brands like Mario Badescu,
Find some of the best beauty deals from last year's Prime Day below:
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream
Bioderma Sensibo H20 Micellar WaterAdvertisement
Clarisonic Mia Sonic Facial Cleansing Brush
Supergoop Skin Soothing Mineral SunscreenAdvertisement
Mario Badescu Facial Spray Duo
Waterpik Electric Water FlosserAdvertisement
Grande Cosmetics Conditioning Peptide Mascara
Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 Repairing TreatmentAdvertisement
Gillette Venus ComfortGlide White Tea Women's Razor Blades
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye LinerAdvertisement
Burt's Bees Essential Everyday Beauty Gift Set
Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip and Cheek StainAdvertisement
Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush
PUR Pressed Mineral MakeupAdvertisement
Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs
CHI G2 Ceramic and Titanium 1 ¼" Straightening Hairstyling IronAdvertisement
Wella EMI Sugar Lift Sugar Spray
Milani Gilded EmberAdvertisement
- Amazon Air expands aircraft fleet to help more people in Covid-19 times
- Temperature sensor is the latest addition to Honor’s upcoming smartphone
- Zomato, Swiggy, Dunzo can start testing drone deliveries as India starts doling out permits
- Marketing in the times of Covid-19: Mastercard
- India's COVID-19 tally reaches 2,16,919 with record spike of 9,304 cases; death toll 6,075