The best cookware sets you can buy to get all your pots and pans at once
- Whether you avoid cooking whenever possible or love nothing better than preparing something tasty in your kitchen, you need a sturdy set of cookware.
- After all, you can't scramble an egg, flip a burger, or whip up a healthy stir-fry without something to cook on. The Tramontina 12-Piece Tri-Clad Cookware Set is the perfect choice to cook just about anything.
Whether you're just moving out on your own for the first time and looking to set up your new home or want to upgrade your current cookware set to something better, a kitchen isn't a kitchen without at least a few pots and pans. Having a selection of appropriate cookware to choose from might even inspire you to spend more time preparing healthy, homemade meals.
Before setting out to buy a cookware set, it helps to know the basic types of pots and pans, and which are the most essential. It also helps to know that companies that make cookware sets count lids as a separate piece, meaning a set of two saucepans with lids would sell as a four-piece cookware set.
There are a lot of different types of cookware out there, and making a buying decision can be overwhelming. That's where we step in. We did the research and made your decision easier by gathering up the best six cookware sets for a variety of needs. So whether you're a whiz in the kitchen or just learning the basics, we've got you covered.
Here are our top picks for the best cookware sets you can buy:
- Best overall set: Tramontina 12-Piece Tri-Clad Cookware Set
- Best stainless steel set under $100: Cuisinart Chef's Classic 7-Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set
- Best nonstick set: T-Fal Ultimate Nonstick 17-Piece Cookware Set
- Best affordable starter set: Vremi 15-Piece Nonstick Cookware Set
- Best cast iron set: Lodge Logic 5-Piece Cast Iron Set
- Best splurge set: All-Clad d5 Stainless Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set
Updated on 10/21/19 by Connie Chen: Updated prices, links, and formatting.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.