The best dog brushes
- Regular brushing and grooming is an important part of dog ownership, so make sure you have the right dog brush.
- When it comes to choosing the best dog brush for your dog, it all comes down to their coat type and length.
- Our top pick for most dogs is the Oster 2-in-1 Combo Brush because it is versatile, effective, and affordable.
Brushing your dog on a regular basis isn't just about helping them look their best. When you brush your dog's coat, you are removing dead and loose hairs before they can fall on their own which may reduce shedding. Brushing your dog's coat also helps distribute the natural oils produced by glands in his skin which keep their coat soft and their skin moisturized. It may also help remove mats and tangles before they grow in size and cause your dog any discomfort.
When it comes to choosing the best dog brush for your dog, it all comes down to their coat type and length. We've reviewed the best dog grooming products in every category and have brought you our top picks for combo brushes, curry combs, slicker brushes, deshedding tools, and grooming gloves.
Here are the best dog brushes you can buy:
- Best dog brush overall: Oster 2-in-1 Combo Brush
- Best curry brush for dogs: Kong Zoom Groom Grooming Brush
- Best slicker brush for dogs: Hertzko Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush
- Best deshedding tool for dogs: FURminator Deshedding Tool
- Best grooming glove: Pat Your Pet 2-in-1 Pet Glove
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.