The best earbuds
- Earbuds need to be well constructed to deliver the same kind of audio quality you'd expect out of a bigger pair of headphones.
- Earbuds run the gamut in terms of price and style, but we made sure the ones included here are both comfortable to wear and a joy to listen to.
- Master & Dynamic pulled it off with the ME05BR earbuds. They are still the best earbuds I've used, delivering excellent sound quality in a nice, neat package.
Earbuds are easily the most convenient type of headphones. Whether they're wired or not, good earbuds deliver on sound quality without being big and bulky. While most of us probably remember our first pair being the hard plastic models that came with the first few generations of the iPod, they've come a long way since then.
I review a lot of headphones - many of them earbuds - so I've included what I consider to be the five best earbuds in this guide. Like all headphones, earbuds run the gamut in terms of price and style - the ones I've included here are both comfortable to wear and a joy to listen to.So whether your main priority is staying under budget, going fully wireless, excellent noise cancellation, making sure your earbuds fit, or trying a lightning pair, you're covered.Advertisement
Here are the best earbuds you can buy:
- Best earbuds overall: Master & Dynamic ME05
- Best true wireless earbuds: Apple AirPods Pro
- Best true wireless earbuds for Android: Master & Dynamic MW07
- Best lightning earbuds for iPhones: Rayz Lightning Earbuds
- Best sports earbuds: Jaybird X4
- Best budget wireless earbuds: Panasonic ErgoFit
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.