The best hairbrushes you can buy
- Good hair days are easy to come by when you have the right hairbrush.
- Our top pick is the Wet Brush Detangle Shower Brush because it's super affordable and it can get rid of tangles without hurting your scalp.
When it comes to hair tools, your hairbrush is probably the one you've put the least amount of thought into. Since it's generally a cheap purchase, not too much research typically goes into the buying process of a brush compared to a bigger investment like a hair dryer, straightening iron, or styling wand.
But while you may think every brush in the beauty store does the same thing, think again. Finding the right hairbrush for your texture and desired hairstyle can completely transform not only the look of your strands but also your hair's health.
Whether you're looking to give yourself the perfect blowout or add shine and volume to your mane, we've got you covered. We did the research to find the best hairbrushes you can buy whether you want a boar bristle brush or a detangler.
Here are the best hairbrushes you can buy:
- Best hairbrush overall: Wet Detangle Shower Brush
- Best paddle brush: Aveda Paddle Brush
- Best round brush: Olivia Garden Round Ceramic Thermal Brush
- Best boar bristle brush: Mason Pearson Pocket Boar Bristle Brush
- Best vented brush: Conair Professional Vented Hairbrush set
Updated on 10/21/2019 by Remi Rosmarin: Updated prices, links, and formatting.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.