The best men's corduroy pants
- Corduroy pants are back in style, thanks to the fashion world's obsession with all things 70s.
- From slimmer fits with a good amount of stretch to five-pocket pants and hybrid joggers, there's a cord for everyone's style.
- Flint and Tinder's 365 Corduroy Pants are our top pick for a combination of style, comfort, and price. They're more comfortable than your favorite pair of jeans and twice as versatile.
Corduroy has recently made a strong comeback in menswear, thanks in part to the fashion world's obsession with all things 70s. Today's corduroy pants aren't the staid Ivy League professor look or the bell-bottomed versions of the past. From slimmer fits with a good amount of stretch to five-pocket versions to hybrid joggers, there's a cord to suit an individual's style.
A great alternative to jeans or chinos, corduroy pants are ideal for cooler months thanks to their ability to keep you warm while remaining breathable and their hard-wearing properties. Corduroy is typically made from cotton or a cotton blend and features a velvety texture with raised ribs, known as wales.
Corduroy pants are more versatile than jeans since they can be worn as business casual and still look great dressed down with a T-shirt, trucker or chore jacket, and sneakers. Wear them with what you'd typically pair with jeans or dress them up with a collared shirt and a blazer or sweater for a more sophisticated look.We chose Flint and Tinder's 365 Corduroy Pants as the top pick. These five-pocket-style cords are the perfect mix of looks with their modern silhouette, and stretch, softness, and durability - well worth the money.
Here are the best men's corduroy pants you can buy:
- Best overall: Flint and Tinder 365 Corduroy Pants
- Best casual corduroy pants: Save Khaki United 8 Wale Corduroy Easy Pants
- Best corduroy pants to splurge on: Pink Shirtmaker Corduroy Chino
- Best lightweight corduroy pants: Prana Sustainer Corduroy Pant
- Best corduroy pants on a budget: Marks & Spencer Regular Fit Corduroy Trousers with Stretch
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.