The best packing cubes
- Packing is, frankly, a pretty awful experience that's second only to unpacking.
- The eBags Packing Cubes make the entire ordeal more pleasurable by allowing you to fit more stuff into your luggage.
- See also: The best carry-on luggage you can buy
I often think that I would enjoy packing for vacation a lot more if I had a better system for doing the job. As it stands now, I just toss everything I can possibly imagine needing or wanting on my trip into a suitcase with no real rhyme or reason and hope for the best. This method ensures none of my things are organized very well.
Packing cubes are a great solution for messy packers like myself. Not only do they help you store your things in an orderly manner, they also help you fit more things, which is always of interest to me. Most packing cubes are also made of durable materials meant to withstand wear and tear from rough travel - I wouldn't want to take a trip through an airport baggage claim carousel, would you? - and some even compress down to save space.If you haven't been traveling with packing cubes but are ready to start, you've come to the right place. Here, I've rounded up the top expert-approved packing cubes that will make your life so much easier on your next out of town journey.
Here are the best packing cubes you can buy:
- Best packing cubes overall: eBags Packing Cubes 6pc Value Set
- Best affordable packing cubes: AmazonBasics Packing Cubes
- Best stylish packing cubes: Away Packing Cubes
- Best light packing cubes: Eagle Creek Pack-It Specter Tech Cube Set
- Best compression packing cubes: Eagle Creek Compression Cube Set
Updated on 10/28/2019 by Mara Leighton: Updated prices and formatting. Added a few related links. We are currently testing new products, so we'll update this guide soon.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.