The best snow jackets for dogs
- Whether your dog has short or long fur, a slender or thick build, a warm, water-resistant dog coat is a winter necessity to keep them comfortable and protected during daily walks and outdoor play.
- Dog snow jackets come in all shapes and sizes, so we evaluated the many options to help you make the best choice for your dog.
- With a waterproof but breathable outer shell and thick fleece inner lining, the Hurtta Summit Parka is our top pick for winter weather. It fits snugly for warmth but doesn't impede freedom of movement.
View all Offers
- 13% OFF
Redmi 9 Prime (Mint Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage)- Full HD+ Display & AI Quad Camera₹ 10499₹ 11999Buy On
- 8% OFF
OnePlus 9R 5G (Lake Blue, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 36999₹ 39999Buy On
- 29% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M32 5G (Sky Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 16999₹ 23990Buy On
- 17% OFF
Redmi Note 10 Lite Aurora Blue 4GB RAM 128GB ROM | Alexa Built-in₹ 14999₹ 15999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 29999₹ 29999Buy On
Some dogs were bred for cold weather and would be perfectly happy if every day were a snow day. For other dogs, winter is a time to stay curled up on the couch, ideally snuggled under a blanket with their favorite human. Either way, if your dog doesn't have a winter coat to keep them warm while outdoors, you'll want to buy one for cold, snowy days.
When shopping for dog coats, there is a variety of factors to consider. Some coats offer full-body coverage, including sleeves for the legs while others are designed more simply to keep the trunk of the body warm and protected. Breeds with short hair or slim builds may require extra insulation while long-haired breeds need a little extra space inside the jacket for comfort. You'll also find that there are differences in the quality of materials used for dog snow jackets and a variety of add-ons like adjustable straps, reflective striping, and pockets.
Snow jackets for dogs are not a one-size-fits-all solution. The best jacket for a slender breed like the greyhound might be significantly different from the ideal jacket for a miniature breed like the chihuahua. We've researched dog coats to determine the best choices for the full range of dog breeds and sizes. Below are our top picks.
Here are the best dog snow jackets you can buy:
- Best dog snow jacket overall: Hurtta Summit Parka
- Best budget dog snow jacket: WeatherBeeta Reflective Parka 300D Deluxe Dog Coat
- Best dog snow jacket for slim breeds: Hurtta Casual Quilted Overall Dog Coat
- Best snow jacket for active dogs: Ruffwear Vert Waterproof Dog Jacket
- Best snow jacket for small dogs: Gooby Padded Cold Weather Vest
Updated on 1/14/2020 by Lisa Sabatini: Updated prices, links, and text.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.
The best dog snow jacket overall
The best budget dog snow jacket
The best dog snow jacket for slim breeds
The best snow jacket for active dogs
The best snow jacket for small dogs
- Hot stocks like IRCTC, IndiaMART, Info Edge corrected up to 10% from their recent peaks
- Best convertible touchscreen laptops in India
- India tops list of countries that has most paid reviews for Tripadvisor
- YouTube crosses 50 million Premium and Music subscribers, records ad revenues of $7.2 billion
- Best thermal printers for print bills, receipts and tickets