The best watches for women that cost less than $200
- Wristwatches are a fun fashion accessory, and the choices are nearly endless.
- Keeping in mind style, durability, and size, we did the research and rounded up the best under-$200 options on the internet.
- The Fossil Jacqueline watch is our top pick because the look of it makes it a great everyday accessory that will add a touch of sophistication to your wardrobe for a budget-friendly friendly price.
Smartwatches and high-tech fitness trackers are gaining in popularity, but there's something to be said about the humble analog watch. Truth be told, there are plenty of traditional watches out there that aren't all that humble in terms of price or style.
Whether you want a timeless and understated look or you want to make a statement, there are plenty of watches to choose from - and that's where the challenge arises.
There is an overwhelming number of women's watches to choose from in terms of both style and brand. We realize time is of the essence (both literally and figuratively) so we've scoured the reviews and done the research for you to find five different watches that look good, but won't have you maxing out your credit card.All our picks for this guide come in at $150 or less, but even though they are budget-friendly, you won't be sacrificing quality with these watches.
Here the best watches for women under $200 you can buy:
- Best watch overall: Fossil Jacqueline
- Best fashion statement watch: Kate Spade New York Metro
- Best boyfriend style watch: Wristology Scalloped Boyfriend
- Best watch for a modern look: Mondaine Classic
- Best bracelet style watch: Fossil Virginia Stainless Steel
- Best minimalist watch: MVMT Hermosa
Updated on 10/21/2019 by Mara Leighton: Updated prices and formatting. We are currently testing new products, so we'll update this guide soon.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.