The best wellness resorts in the Caribbean from rustic retreats under $100 to luxury all-inclusive hotels
- The Caribbean is a go-to destination for incredible hotels and resorts, which increasingly feature wellness components ranging from opulent spa packages to unplugged holistic retreats.
- I've visited many top offerings, which purposefully limit Wi-Fi so guests can focus on being present. One of my most memorable experiences was an Ayurveda four-handed Abhyanga traditional oil massage in St. Lucia, which is a technique most commonly found in India.
- To curate other standouts, we selected resorts and hotels based on our own travel industry knowledge, deep research, and reviews and feedback from Trip Advisor and Booking.com. They range in starting price from a cheap $77 per night to an indulgent $546 luxury splurge that is absolutely worth it.
- Read all Insider Picks hotel reviews here.
The Caribbean region, in particular, makes an ideal base to detox, unplug, and splurge on healing with beautiful beaches, year-round sunshine, and local natural wonders.
Prices for these elevated experiences are more expensive than the typical hotel stay, but if you book off-season in summer or opt for a no-frills hotel that places the focus on wellness over highly-styled accommodations, you might pay as little as $77 per night. Of course, you can also choose ultra-luxury at five-star resorts that cater to indulgent spa packages, which run several hundred dollars per night.With so much choice, we curated a list of impressive properties ranging from cheap, simple accommodations, to five-star resorts that start around $500 per night (don't worry, there's plenty included). We selected hotels based on our own travel experience and industry knowledge, checked against reviews from sites such as Trip Advisor and Booking.com to incorporate feedback from fellow travelers.
These wellness getaways offer more than just a hotel, and will leave you with peace of mind, body, and spirit in addition to that healthy vacation glow.
Keep reading to discover some of the best wellness, hotels, sorted by price from low to high.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hotel Yemaya Little Corn, Nicaragua
Jackies on the Reef, Negril, JamaicaAdvertisement
Kimpton Seafire Resort & Spa, Grand Cayman Islands
The Hilton Aruba Resort & Casino, ArubaAdvertisement
CHIC by Royalton, Dominican Republic
Body Holiday, Saint LuciaAdvertisement
- NASA, SpaceX postpone historic astronauts launch
- 5 persons test positive for COVID-19 in Manipur, total rises to 44
- 32 people test positive for COVID-19 in Jharkhand, total now 458
- With 68 fresh cases, Bihar's COVID-19 tally crosses 3000-mark
- Bihar's COVID-19 tally rises to 3,036 with 68 fresh cases