This entrepreneur paid off $100,000 in debt her first year in business
- Angelina Murphy opened a small salon in her own garage.
- Murphy paid off $100,000 in
debther first year in business.
- She learned to budget and manage her business in order to
Angelina Murphy worked in other people's salons for years. Towards the end of 2019, she opened her own business. Unlike other commercial salons, this one was housed in Murphy's garage. She aimed to save on costs with creative solutions.
Murphy's specialty is high-end, natural
Murphy still encountered nearly $100,000 in debt as she built her business. Before running her own salon, she had never used a budget to manage her finances. In spite of a pandemic that has led to an extraordinary number of business failures, Murphy paid off all her debt within the first year. Now she reinvests back into the business with the hopes of one day owning a commercial space that isn't in her garage.
- Richest entrepreneurs under 40 named in the IIFL Wealth Hurun list became more richer by 12% in last one year
- Time taken to deliver items & returns are the key pain points for e-comm consumers
- DGCI allows Serum Institute to export malaria vaccine to UK
- Upcoming cars launching in India in October 2022
- Gurgaon-based Indifi disbursed ₹2,800 crore worth of loans to small business owners
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- Reliance Retail
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Vinod Shantilal Adani
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Accenture earnings forecast
- India's Richest People
- Best 5G Smartphone
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World