Two airplanes collided mid-air, killing 7 people in Alaska including a state representative
- Two planes collided mid-air in
Alaskaon Friday, killing all 7 people who were on board on both, according to the Alaska Department of Public Safety.
- The Alaska DPS reported Alaska state representative Gary Knopp was the sole occupant of one plane, and six people were on the other aircraft.
Mike Dunleavyand First Lady Rose Newlin expressed condolences to Rep. Knopp and his family and ordered the US flag and Alaska state flag to be flown at half-staff until August 3rd.
Two planes collided mid-air in Alaska on Friday, killing 7 people, according to the Alaska Department of Public Safety.
According to the Alaska DPS report, six people died at the scene of the
The Alaska DPS said that the National Transportation Safety Board will conduct an investigation into the collision.
- GST exemption on domestic supplies, commercial imports of COVID drugs to make them costlier, says Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman
- Uttar Pradesh government extends statewide lockdown till May 17
- Marriage functions to be held at home or court with maximum gathering of 20 people, says Delhi DDMA
- PM Modi speaks to Chief Minsters of Punjab, Karnataka, Bihar and Uttarakhand regarding COVID-19 situation in their respective states
- If you are feeling anxious and overwhelmed by the pandemic and the news around it, here are a few ways to calm yourself down