Video shows 80 ostriches parading through the streets of a Chinese city after a farm worker failed to secure a gate
- Over 80 ostriches escaped from a farm in a Southern Chinese city.
- The birds paraded around the town before police helped the owner round up most of them.
More than 80 ostriches ran through the streets of a Chinese town after a farmworker failed to properly close a gate, several outlets reported.
CGTN reported there were no injuries after the birds ran through the streets of Chongzuo in southern
According to CGTN, the farm the ostriches escaped from has raised over 300 of the birds. The farmer was able to get most of the birds back with the help of local police, CNN reported.
This jailbreak is hardly the first time animals have run loose in cities. In October 2020, a herd of cows escaped from a dairy farm in Victoria, Australia. One of them even ended up on a neighbor's trampoline.
This past September, five zebras wandered around a Maryland town for days after escaping from a private farm.
- Amazon Sale: Best deals on kitchen items and dining products
- Amazon Great Republic Sale: Best deals on kitchen appliances
- India records 2,71,202 fresh COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours, active cases highest in 225 days
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale 2022 — Best deals and offers on laptops
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale — Top offers and deals on large electronic appliances
- Section 144 in Mumbai
- India's win in Centurion
- Millionaires Employees
- Car with Waiting Period
- Tax Saving Investment
- Urban Company
- New Year 2022
- Upcoming new laptops
- Bank Holidays in January
- Valuable NFT Projects
- Xiaomi 11i hypercharge
- GST Input tax credit
- Public Holidays in 2022
- RBL Stocks
- Upcoming Smartphones in 2022