Washington state trooper who said Gov. 'Jay Inslee can kiss my ass' after being fired for refusing to get vaccinated has died from COVID-19
WashingtonGov. Jay Insleerequired state employees to get vaccinated against COVID-19 by October. Policetrooper Robert LaMay was fired for his refusal to get vaccinated by Inslee's deadline.
Washington State police trooper Robert LaMay was fired in October and gave his colleagues a fiery farewell after failing to get vaccinated against COVID-19 by the deadline set for state employees by Gov. Jay Inslee.
Three months later, he died from the virus.
"This is my final signoff. After 22 years of serving the citizens of the state of Washington, I'm being asked to leave because I am dirty," LaMay said in October. "This is the last time you'll hear me in a state
LaMay's death is part of a larger trend amongst
"I am deeply saddened over the
- Bharti Airtel's revenues soar by 22% year on year, net profit 165% in Q4FY22
- Volkswagen Virtus vs Skoda Slavia: Specifications and features compared
- LIC makes a weak debut on exchanges today: Here is what analysts have to say
- Top free iPhone and iPad games for all age groups
- Best phones under ₹50,000 in India