Xbox's Black Friday deals start on November 24 - here are the best discounts on Xbox One consoles and games
- The Xbox One X and Xbox One S are among the most powerful gaming consoles out there.
- The consoles and their games will get impressive discounts for Black Friday at Best Buy, Walmart, and Microsoft.
- Some of these deals start on November 24, while others won't start until November 27, so if you don't see them yet, then it's worth checking back later.
- You can check out the rest of our Black Friday and Cyber Monday coverage on Insider Picks.
The Xbox One is the most powerful gaming console on the market, so you'll get beautifully detailed graphics, awesomely long storylines, and many great games.
Interested in getting the Xbox for less? Plenty of retailers have announced their Black Friday deals, so we know where some of the best Xbox deals will be available.Here are the best Black Friday Xbox deals we could find. Keep in mind, some of these deals will start on November 24, while others won't start until November 27, so it's worth checking back later if the deals aren't live yet.
5 best Xbox Black Friday deals in 2019:
- Xbox One X 1TB with "Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order" for $349.99 (originally $499.99) [You save $150]
- Xbox One S 1TB with "Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order" for $199 (originally $299) [You save $100]
- Xbox One S 1TB All-Digital Edition for $149.99 (originally $249.99) [You save $100]
- Xbox One S 1TB with two controllers for $199.99 (originally $279.99) [You save $80]
- Save up to 65% on Xbox One games like "Gear5" and "NBA 2K20" [You save 65%]
Will Microsoft Have a Black Friday sale?
Thankfully, yes. Many of the best console deals may come from other retailers, but Microsoft will still offer some excellent Xbox One deals of its own. Microsoft's own deals will be available from November 24 to December 2.
Will "Jedi: Fallen Order" be on sale for Black Friday?We currently have no word on whether or not "Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order" will be available at a discount on its own - but it will be available on sale bundled with an Xbox One console.
Does GameStop have Black Friday deals?GameStop will have a range of Black Friday deals of its own. These deals will include console deals, and game deals. GameStop's deals aren't available just yet, but they will be next week.Advertisement
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Xbox One X 1TB with 'Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order'
Xbox One S 1TB with 'Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order'Advertisement
Xbox One S 1TB All-Digital Edition
Xbox One S 1TB with two controllersAdvertisement
Save up to 65% on Xbox One games
See more Black Friday sales and dealsAdvertisement
See more Cyber Monday 2019 sales and deals
- Manappuram and Muthoot Finance shares jump nearly 5% after RBI increased the loan to value ratio on gold to 90%
- Best pressure washers for cars and homes
- RBI brings in KV Kamath to set the boundaries for a one-time restructuring of loans
- From OYO to Upgrad to Zomato, employees get full salaries as startups begin reversing pay cuts
- Johnson & Johnson reaches $1 billion Covid-19 vaccine deal with US