Investing startup Pagaya just raised $100 million to disrupt the credit markets using artificial intelligence, and it's eyeing other industries next
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Cancellations spike, bookings drop as states limit flight operations
- Domestic flights resume after two months: Delhi's first departure is to Pune and Mumbai's first to Patna
- 46 more test COVID positive in Assam, total cases near 400
- Turkey confirms 32 deaths, 1,141 new COVID-19 cases
- COVID: As 2 more test positive, Hamirpur continues to have highest number of cases in HP