5 reasons why you need to make your own investment choices
Creating an investment portfolio is a long-term process that requires time. As you grow older, your
Choose how much to save
It is crucial for you to keep track of your own expenses and plan on how much you wish to invest monthly. This allows you to have the flexibility to decide when to invest and how much depending on your needs.
Decide where your money goes
Your parents’ ideas may be slightly old fashioned. If you are in charge of your investments, you can choose options that might get you more returns. While your parents may disapprove of them, higher risk can also lead to higher returns.
Prioritize your money
If you make your own investment decisions, you can prioritize on where to spend more. As an independent investor, you can decide on the ratio in which you wish to make long-term and short-term investments. This is important since your future plans will be considerably different from that of your parents’.
Learn about the investing market
Though your parents may have more experience in investing, you should not depend on them entirely. It is crucial to make your investment decisions from an early age. This will prevent any rookie mistakes you might make later on.
Making your own investments is a shrewd skill that requires time to understand. It’s time you pledge to start making your own investment decisions. Click Here to know how!
- Singapore records 170 new COVID-19 cases
- Drug regulator okays psoriasis injection for restricted emergency use in treating COVID-19 patients
- Former India team cricketer Laxmi Ratan Shukla's wife tests COVID-19 positive
- High blood sugar without previous diabetes diagnosis linked to COVID-19 death risk: Study
- Surgeons led by Indian-origin doctor perform double lung transplant on second COVID-19 patient