Coinbase applies to offer trading in crypto derivatives and futures on the exchange
Coinbaseplans to offer crypto futuresand derivativeson its exchange.
- The company said it had filed an application with the National Futures Association.
- Earlier this week, Coinbase said it was planning to raise $2 billion via a bond sale.
Coinbase, the largest publicly listed
The company said in a tweet it had submitted an application with the National Futures Association (
Coinbase is joining CME Group, as well as
"This is the next step to broaden our offerings and offer futures and derivatives trading on our platforms. Goal: Further grow the crypto economy," Coinbase said in a tweet.
The company, which listed on the US stock exchange in February, has been making strides in growing its business.
Earlier this week, Coinbase said it planned to raise up to $2 billion through a bond sale and would use the proceeds to fund future takeovers, develop new technologies and products.
The NFA website showed Coinbase Financial
- Mehmet Oz says he was 'exhausted' when he filmed viral 'Wegner's' gaffe, adding it's not a big deal because 'I've gotten my kids' names wrong as well'
- Life and times of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala — the man behind the trader
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- Shimla stipulated 75 ponds Amrit Sarovar for water conservation to mark Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav
- Mumbai breathes its cleanest air ever for the second time this monsoon
- Reliance Jio, Voda step up hiring as 5G related job postings up 65%
- Rupee gains 22 paise against the dollar as crude prices ease, FPIs come back
- Cabinet clears proposal to raise ECLGS corpus to Rs 5 lakh cr for tourism and hospitality sector