Meet 20 hedge-fund dealmakers who are pumping billions into the world's hottest startups
- For decades,
hedge fundshave dominated public markets.
- Now funds like Tiger Global, D1, and Coatue are
investingbillions into top startups.
- Insider lists those leading the charge into unicorn funding rounds.
It's easy for investors to take big bets on companies like Google and Facebook. It's much more challenging to find the fledgling startup that is set to become the next industry titan.
For decades, hedge funds have dominated public markets, through activists demanding major changes at blue-chip stocks or quants supercharging the speed of trading. Now managers are turning toward
Managers like Tiger Global are pumping so much into private markets that traditional venture capitalists are grumbling that they can't find any deals for their own clients, and more firms are expected to get in.
Insider compiled a list of the top 20 dealmakers at the most important shops.
Subscribe to see the full list here: 20 hedge-fund dealmakers who are beating VCs at their own game by pumping billions into the world's hottest private companies
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Chinese smartphone brands under scrutiny, government to check components, pre-installed apps: Report
- Bored Ape NFT sells for $2.7 million, making it the most expensive in Yacht Club collection
- Startup salaries have increased over 40% in the last six months
- Jio, Ola, Accenture, IBM and more are looking for data scientists across India
- Digital rights advocacy group IFF notices 70% drop in donors as banks unable to keep up with RBI’s recurring payments regulation
- Mariah Carey backs Bitcoin in a new partnership with the Winklevoss twins’ Gemini crypto exchange
- Indian Employees
- Data Science Job
- Google Pixel 6 series
- CBSE examdate sheet
- Tata Punch Price
- Motorola Edge 20 Mobile
- Google TV stick vs Amazon Fire TV stick
- OLA electric scooter
- Samsung Galaxy M52 review
- vodafone Idea News
- India Coal Crisis
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini
- IRCTC Share price
- Maximum Sixes
- Tata Sons