IPL 2017, KXIP vs. RCB: AB De Villiers fit to play against Punjab
The eighth match of the ongoing
Indian Premier League 2017 will see Kings XI Punjab go up against the Royal Challengers Bangalore on April 10.
Martin Guptill is as yet recuperating from hamstring injury and is expected to join the group not before the third week of IPL. There are reports that KXIP may consider giving their newcomer
Eoin Morgan a possibility over
Virat Kohli is sure to miss this game and it will take him somewhat longer before he makes a rebound from his shoulder damage. Despite the fact that
AB de Villiers has asserted that he is absolutely fit, there has been no official affirmation on whether he will play or not.
Popular on BI
- Pathan, Liger, Godfather: Here’s a list of forthcoming movie releases that will decide the fate of the multiplexes
- Taj Mahal continues to lose its sheen due to pollution in the Yamuna and industrial emissions
- ICICI Bank market-cap hits ₹6 lakh crore as its stock rises to a record high
- Jio, Airtel could emerge stronger weakening Vodafone Idea further, say analysts
- Foreign investors pour over Rs 12,000 cr in Indian equity in last 10 days