IPL 2017, KXIP vs. RCB: AB De Villiers fit to play against Punjab
The eighth match of the ongoing
Indian Premier League 2017 will see Kings XI Punjab go up against the Royal Challengers Bangalore on April 10.
Martin Guptill is as yet recuperating from hamstring injury and is expected to join the group not before the third week of IPL. There are reports that KXIP may consider giving their newcomer Eoin Morgan a possibility over Hashim Amla. Virat Kohli is sure to miss this game and it will take him somewhat longer before he makes a rebound from his shoulder damage. Despite the fact that AB de Villiers has asserted that he is absolutely fit, there has been no official affirmation on whether he will play or not.
Popular on BI
- Turkey-Syria quake toll reaches over 4,300
- Drinking water in Israel becomes turbid after Turkey-Syria quake
- Sensex, Nifty50 likely to open in the green: Bharti Airtel, Tata Steel, Hero MotoCorp, Adani Ports among stocks in focus
- 100 airports to be developed by 2024 under UDAN infra scheme: Centre
- NDRF personnel with specially equipped trained dog squad departs for earthquake-hit Turkey